 CAD / 15837
15836  |  15838
Subject:
Conditional Ring primitive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I realized while investigating this that there is another problem in my curve
smoothing that I have always been aware of, but forgot to mention.  Smoothing
between primitives doesn't work when primitive substitution is enabled.  There
are things I may be able to do to fix that, though; I'll investigate the
performance implications.  So while it smooths properly with the precision set
to 0.01 with primitive substitution disabled, it doesn't smooth properly with
primitive substitution enabled.

I just noticed something else while investigating a fix for the above problem.
The above model could really use a circular conditional edge primitive.  I would
vote for x-ycedge.dat as the filename (ie 1-4cedge.dat, 4-4cedge.dat,
1-16cedge.dat).  What are people's thoughts on adding that?

--Travis