 CAD / 15839
Re: Conditional Ring primitive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:54:06 GMT

But if you prove me wrong and find a way...

Mmhhh... maybe by setting 2 conditional rings on the junction. Each condring
would be set between a cylinder and a cone. Scaling the ring would adapt to
various cone slopes. Of course 2 rings would be needed, one for converging
cones, one for diverging ones.

What do you think (except that I'm clear as mud...)

Philo