 CAD / 7544
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Don Heyse writes:
Uh Oh!  This thread got awfully quiet all of a sudden.  I take it that
means nobody wants to volunteer to create the SourceForge project...
I don't think it is anything to worry about.  We (well I am anyway) waiting
for Matt and/or Leonardo to sort out the source code, then as a group we
should decide what to do with it.

Sourceforge sounds like a good idea, we just need to work out who will
co-ordinate it etc.  My only concern, is that there are a lot of ideas
floating around that may confilct with each other, and having the source
available, will lead to serveral different programs that may not end up
compatible with each other.  Just something to think about.

Martin