 CAD / 7472
7471  |  7473
Subject:
Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:44:04 GMT

Does anyone have a comprehensive Registry file for Track Designer that they
would like to share with everyone?
Pierre Normandin has one that has a few extra roadplates, etc, but has anyone
got one that has a wide variety of roadplates and baseplates?
And while I'm on the topic, is there any hope in sight for a Track Designer
update in the future?
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)