 CAD / 14882
Re: PreL3P 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
With PreL3P 1.1, you can use multiple ldconfigs. So if you save the two lines
above as graymap.ldr, you can override the default 7 and 8 codes but use all the
others normally like this:

prel3p -ldconfig $LDRAWDIR/ldconfig.ldr -ldconfig graymap.ldr

That was exactly my point - perfect!

Great! Thank you for the suggestion.

Jim