 CAD / 14887
Re: PreL3P 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Anyway, does the new "prel3p model.ldr" syntax work with the drag and drop
mechanism you mentioned?

Yes, it works, but of course only with your hardcoded defult parameters =
replace only color codes unknown to L3.

True. You can still give options with this syntax ("prel3p +codes 4 model.ldr"),
but I suspect there is no way to do so when using it by drag and drop.

The only workable way for that would be
a PreL3P.ini file I guess, but that would probably mean quite a lot of work for
you.

If it could use a configuration file, what would be a standard place to look for
it?

Jim