 CAD / 14886
Re: PreL3P 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
Anyway, does the new "prel3p model.ldr" syntax work with the drag and drop
mechanism you mentioned?

Yes, it works, but of course only with your hardcoded defult parameters =
replace only color codes unknown to L3.
Jim

Just a little thing I've noticed on the previously discussed long filenames
issue. (Not that it really matters to me.)

The original version of colortest.ldr was saved as COLORT~1.LDR.bak on my
Win98SE PC, while the long name colortest.ldr was preserved.

/Tore