 CAD / 14884
Re: PreL3P 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:17:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I agree that a tool to map LDraw color codes to other regular color codes would
be useful, but I haven't decided whether that would be outside the scope of
PreL3P. (Can you do it with LDDP or MLCAD?) It could be controlled with
unofficial ldconfig meta commands and/or command line options:

0 !PREL3P MAP 7 71
-map 7,71

What do you think?

Jim

You're fast! :)

If my memory serves my well, I think my ldfilter utility did that - even though
it wasn't its main purpose. Check out the "Color Filter" frame.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldfilter/ldfilter.jpg

Neat. After poking around a bit, I am intrigued by some of your other projects,
too, like LDS and LDA.

I'm glad to hear that. Please note that I cannot update my Swipnet pages after
changing ISP to Telia. The swipnet provider is kind enough to let my pages
remain as long as I use their mail services which I prefer to.

My more recent projects as well as updates for LDA and LDS are at
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/

Anyway, does the new "prel3p model.ldr" syntax work with the drag and drop
mechanism you mentioned?

Yes, it works, but of course only with your hardcoded defult parameters =
replace only color codes unknown to L3. The only workable way for that would be
a PreL3P.ini file I guess, but that would probably mean quite a lot of work for
you.

Jim