 CAD / 14883
Re: PreL3P 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I agree that a tool to map LDraw color codes to other regular color codes would
be useful, but I haven't decided whether that would be outside the scope of
PreL3P. (Can you do it with LDDP or MLCAD?) It could be controlled with
unofficial ldconfig meta commands and/or command line options:

0 !PREL3P MAP 7 71
-map 7,71

What do you think?

Jim

You're fast! :)

If my memory serves my well, I think my ldfilter utility did that - even though
it wasn't its main purpose. Check out the "Color Filter" frame.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldfilter/ldfilter.jpg

Neat. After poking around a bit, I am intrigued by some of your other projects,
too, like LDS and LDA.

Anyway, does the new "prel3p model.ldr" syntax work with the drag and drop
mechanism you mentioned?

Jim