 CAD / 14759
Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:56:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Let me restate the above.....because I think I'm wrong about the timeline.

LDraw is a stand alone specification, so what OpenGL expects is not relevent.
The LDraw specification must specify what its coordinate and matricies formats
mean, especially when derived from a string of numbers all on one line.

I agree, and believe that both my proposed "sample matrices" as well as Tim's
"transformation equation" will go into the final spec.

--Travis