 CAD / 14710
Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

OpenGL is designed for high performance, and explicitly states either that they
are forbidden, or the behavior is undefined (probably the latter).  OpenGL has
the same restrictions on polygons though.  If you want your OpenGL program to
support concave polygons, you have to tesselate them into triangles yourself.

--Travis

Page 16 of the OpenGL spec, v2.1 states:

"Only convex polygons are guaranteed to be drawn correctly by the GL."

Rob