 CAD / 14739
Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:53:21 GMT

While at it, please disallow spaces in filenames in line type 1.

So we may considered this fully, please give your reasons for this request.

The file names always fall at the end of the line, so, "because it's easier
to parse" has already been considered by the LSC and discarded

many thanks

William Howard