 CAD / 14698
14697  |  14699
Subject:
LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:46:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Like all previous LSCs, the 2006/7 LSC was charged with ratifying the LDraw File
Format 1.0 specification.

After much work checking, and ratifying as necessary, all linked specs and
language extensions, and many months of dicussions about the actual spec, the
LSC would now like to invite public comment on the final draft spec.

The final draft spec can be found here - http://www.ldraw.org/Article408.html
(please note that this is the LSC "scratch pad", you need to follow the link and
NOT try to navigate to the page through the menus.)

*** Please ensure you read Article 408 (and not articles 45 or 218) ***

Please post any comments and/or constructive critism as a reply to this message
(or sub-messages).  Please do not email LSC members or the LSC mailing list
directly, as it makes it very hard to ensure that all comments are considered.

After a period of three weeks, or when discussion subsides, the LSC members will
carefully consider all comments, make any necessary changes to the draft spec,
and then vote on the draft spec as per the LSC constitution.

We appreciate your input on this important specification

William Howard
On behalf of the 2006/7 LSC