 Aquazone / *374 (-100)
  Lego Truck 1996

Hi Guys ! Want to see pictures of the Lego Truck in Germany, Hannover in 1996 ? Look at: (URL) Aquazone, Space For pictures of my room look at: (URL) Aquazone, Space, Adventurers (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Stingray's Facility

I say don't worry about pesky details like that. If it looks cool, then build it! Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:GA9HLv.21o@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Stingray's Facility

I was throwing around the idea of a Stingrays base or fort of some kind and I'm kind of bamboozeled. I was thinking at first of making an Atlantean castle of some sort, but would a race that can swim really need ramparts and such? Has anyone alse (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 3 New Aquazone Models !

Those are nice! I especially like the green one. Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GA16AJ.1AF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 3 New Aquazone Models !

(...) Stefan, those are great. I really like the idea of that dozer. It looks like Rock Raiders meets Aquazone. Very creative. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  3 New Aquazone Models !

Hi ! In the last time I build a lot of Aquazone Models. Here are some of them: Aquanauts "Water-One": (URL) DAT File: (URL) Model 30a: (URL) DAT File: (URL) "Bullfrog" (URL) DAT File: (URL) do you think about it ? (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Soaking Wet

Cool! I hadn't seen some of those before. Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9zqDJ.EE5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Soaking Wet

As a tribute to my favorite theme, I've created Soaking Wet, a guide to Aquazone MOCs and information. (URL) will attempt to update the page with each announcement of new MOCs or aquazone sites. Please have a look. If you would like to be added to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish) !

  Contest Info and IP Address change

howD all, my site Et in Arcadia Lego has changed to (URL) update your bookmarks also, info about my contest as well as the original post i posted to lugnet have been added to the "News" page thx much -paul (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

(...) Mine too, and will continue to be so. I think with the LoM set pieces and Alpha Team we are apt to see more creations. I'm planning on making a site listing for aquazone in the same manner as Franf F has done for castle and pirates. I hope to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

The Neptune Discovery Lab was my favorite set for a while. Now that i have about 6 of them, I feel satisfied. If you can get this set, even at full price (around $80) its definitely worth it. I use the gate pieces all over the place and the 2 large (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

(...) personally, I'm not a fan of Aquazone, but am very interested in adding the Neptune set??? (I think that's the name) to my town for a research/ learning center....it would also give something constructive for the "Alpha Team" to do (whenever I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Is this group coming back to life???

There seem to be many new MOC posts here lately. That's good because Aquazone is still one of my favorite themes. Right now, I'm building town, but I'll be back to Aquazone in no time. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquamek

(...) That is trans blue. Yellow + blue = green so in the open cockpit photo, it looks green, but I intentionally used an Aquanauts color scheme with an Aquanaut pilot. Although you'll notice he has a Ninja head... had to pay respects to the anime (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Space, but Aqua

heh well here goes, i'm posting this as per the request below... (URL) MOC in question is the "Cetacea" @ the bottom LMKWYT thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquamek

(...) Cool mecha, any specific anime inspiration?battletech?, Ive wondered...Why is that many of the first MOC mecha ive seen are made with aquazone parts mostly? Maybe not that many but IMHO there are a fair number. My first was aquazone+throwbots, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquanauts-Base !

Hi ! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquanauts-Base !

Pretty neat looking. Is there anything exciting in the central dome? Brad Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G9sJ40.19K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquamek

That's pretty big for a first mech. It looks like it stands fairly well too. I especially like the trans green in the chest. Nice job! (...) Yeah very aqua-zoney :-D ...I just had to use that word. Bryce (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquanauts-Base !

(...) -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquamek

(...) I operates on the ocean floor, and can "jump" in small spurts using the array of propellors on the back. The primary use of the propellors, though, is for added maneuverability underwater--an assist to help the mech move quickly in any (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquamek

(...) --Todd (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  New Aquanauts-Base !

Hi I build a new Aquanauts Base named Control-Base. Pictures and buildinginstructions for LDRAW are here: (URL) docking ships the station looks like a spider. (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquamek

(...) Not bad for a first try. Looks very Aqua-Zoney ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquamek

Back in October I saw the incredible mecha sites a number of people had done. Wanting to give the genre a try--not having built much in the way of mecha since my Transformer days of the mid-80s--I decided to build an Aquazone mech. Take a look at (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Damn. This sounds like "no blue sea bottom for hakan". But then again, maybe something might crop up on EBay ;-) (...) Something tells me that I'll have to "borrow" the light bar for my subs. Now if that shipment from EBay would already be in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) These models were actually designed to compete with the Aquasharks (before there were Lego Bad-guy Stingrays.) As a matter of fact, I never collected any of the later Aqauzone sets. I basically had all the vehicles from the 1st generation. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Yes, you are correct. A few years ago, I bought the Sea Claw 7 on sale at TRU one night and right behind the set I bought was a Crystal crawler with this plate included. All of the other Crystal Crawlers on the shelf were boxed like a normal (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

The background looks like the plastic "playscape" that came packaged with set 1728 (Crystal Crawler) in the U. S. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Sweet. I like how you were able to combine the look of a stingray with the minifig suit. Seems like a nice way to sneak into Stingray camps ala Ulysses and the Cyclops (obscure reference?). Felix (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray MOC !

Hi ! Yes, a minifig can sit in it. Look at the two new pictures: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) I like the second one, too. BTW, what ist the blue background? It looks especially nice as a crystalline kind of sea bottom ;-) Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

Looks good. I really like the second one. That's a nice mix of the aquazone dark-blue canopy with the black MTRON space pieces. John Robert-Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G9FKMr.3wJ@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: decorated inverted slopes

The Octan Tanker used one on the tank. One of the car/trailer sets used one in the trailer. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Thank you! I knew I was going to do that someday...usually I miss a dot or a dash... John (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

Kinda nice, but the url has a syntax error. Should be (I think): (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  2 Small Aquazone MOCs

I built these a few years ago... While looking for some old parts, I found these two little creations: 1. Mantallica (sea glider) 2. Bad Clam (sentry pod) Link: http//:community-2.w...EARTH/SEA/ (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: decorated inverted slopes

(...) 6348 Surveillance Squad has one inside the trailer. I'd bet some of the Futuron space sets used them too. Steve (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  inspirational art

howD all, have just finished posting a bunch of inspirational sci-fi art to my brickshelf gallery @ (URL) w/ mywebsiteurl pics of my MOCs and a pic of Nelos Reth, Master Designer (my alter ego) my website will go down for about a week as I am (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stingray MOC !

(...) Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray MOC !

Wow, That's one of the neatest small craft I've ever seen. Have you tried putting a minifig in it? Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G9B61z.9xL@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Stingray MOC !

Here is a new Stingray MOC ! I named it "Dragon Head" Pictures are here: (URL) DAT-File of the Dragonhead is here: (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

6661 Mobile TV Studio had one on the inside of the van. Nicholas Allan "Norman Mensing" <norman.mensing@gmx.de> wrote in message news:G99HMt.I39@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: decorated inverted slopes

(...) In which sets are / were the white ones? -Norman (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  decorated inverted slopes

feel free to slam this post w/ any/all possible relevant replies cuz its kind of a cross genre question... name as many decorated inverted slopes as you can think of that lego has actually made and name the sets that they are in if u know i know (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone MOC !

Hey! I'm glad to see someone doing aquazone. It looks pretty neat! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G90q7G.EAp@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Aquazone MOC !

Hi Guys ! Here is a new Aquanauts MOC, I named it "Naval Patrol" ! Its Cocpit based on "the Hammerhead" by Jason E. Pierce. It is a fast, little patrol sub. What's your oppinion about this ? For Pictures look at: (URL) DAT-File is here: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Indeed. I know a few numbers of some memerable things, like 6399 Airport shuttle, the 6990 Futuron Monorail, etc. I do know the train collection are all 45 somethings unless you are talking about 2326 (?) the extra cars one. I have a few (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I always assumed the same thing. But trust me, there are people I have had face-to-face conversations with that can reel off set names, numbers, inventories, etc from memory, and it works fully in reverse (ie, "is there a set that has Piece X (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always have to look up set numbers. I just don't put in the verbiage describing my lookup. So I'll write "Aquazone Neptune Discovery Lab #6195" instead of "the big Aquanauts lab, let me see, it was (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Why, yes! And the truly embarrassing part is that as I wrote that yesterday, I could have looked over my left shoulder and seen the box for one of the four copies I have purchased for around the price you mentioned. I am always amazed at the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2443 Hinge Window Frame 1 x 4 x 3 with Octagonal Panel

That piece (2 of them) are available in the biggest aquashark set. It may be available at a site that sells discontinued lego sets like the vault ( (URL) ) or brickfan. Don't pay more for the single piece than you can get the set for. It is a good (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: collecting broken pieces

(...) Nope, no water on the baseplate, IIRC (...) I think that's just the standard 32x32 CRAPP with a standard 16x32 baseplate, just like 6983 Ice Station Odyssey... (...) different. The 1st two (the pirate themed ones) are the same, I think, but (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  collecting broken pieces

i am looking for baseplates from these sets --- Sphynx Secret Surprise (URL) baseplate w/ stairs) --- Amazon Ancient Ruins (URL) river thru canyon) --- Forestmen's Crossing (URL) river flat) --- Dark Forest Fortress (URL) thru canyon) --- Black (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  collecting broken pieces

howD all, I am collecting broken (yes, broken) lego preferably from space/aqua/underground/starwars sets if i can get enough in the next 6 months or so I'm gonna build something i have an idea about.... please contact me @ panarchy23@yahoo.com if (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Well its been a while

I like the green look to it. Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7AIwC.Lrr@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) I think I agree with you wholeheartedly. This is the primary reason I haven't bothered with this set yet. Give me a squadron of sleek Island Hoppers or fleet T-Rex Transports any day over the mess they call an HQ. The airplane is where my eyes (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) (URL) the "BIG" Dinosaur set. A cute idea, but a rather bizarre undertaking. Not sure if they supposedly cobbled it together with whatever they could find on the island, or if it just meant that their interior decorator was decidedly NOT gay. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

ha ha, haven't seen that kit, what number is it? mebbe post a link to (URL) w/ the set #? however, i'm glad to see that my article was provocative mebbe the folks @ TLC should read it, too ;-) -paul (article is @ (URL) ) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

Ya know, I was thinking about this article this weekend while I was building the Dino Research COmpound, and I couldn't help but wonder... WHO was the color blind, aesthetically impaired individual who came up with the color scheme for this set? It (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Online Ideas Page...

I've updated my page, and will be updating it multiple times today, I've decided to stick with the JPEG's for now, the GIF's turned out to be larger & slower loading. If a model has more then 10 steps it will get more then one page, with 10 steps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Well its been a while

Ive been really really busy the last couple of months; but during the last couple days, I've had time to sit down and build. Sorry about the picture quality but they were taken in a hurry. Hopefully I'll get some posted tommorrow of other stuff. But (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Online Ideas page!

I have started an online ideas page, with directions created with MLCAD. All ideas come with a full parts list, usually in order of use, and all pages are printable. To view this page go to: (URL) am also taking idea at shi_web@hotmail.com , and you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

Too bad you don't have a few more shots of it- it looks like you (...) Thanks for the kind words. As for the hatches, what you see is what you get. It opens to a hollow area yet to be detailed. I was going for cricket-ish look. The Aquasharks and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

(...) They were in the ResQ hovercraft... (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

I must say that is one impressive sub but where did you get those UFO type "wing" pieces (the ones that hold the propellor housings) in yellow? (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

The mecha is pretty cool, but that sub rocks! Your use of the round 4x4's as weapon mounts is great. The front ducted intakes are a very nice touch as well. Too bad you don't have a few more shots of it- it looks like you have a bunch of hatches (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

(...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Some aqua la vida loca

I think I'm the only person on Lugnet wothout a digital camera. I certainly was the only one at the Chicago fest last Saturday without one. Thankfully, Tim Courtney was kind enough to post some pics of my creations. Have a look. I have an Auquanauts (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

Those look great! Peter F. Guenther <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:G70AIt.386@lugnet.com... (...) now. (...) later. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) At the moment your site seems to be down, I'll check it out later. ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors article is up

ok all, since i have gotten questions on it... i have (as i said in the summary article (URL) ) placed the full "About Colors" article up on my website Lego-go-go! @ (URL) article is in the "Aesthetics" section: (URL) much -paul (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors (article)

hey all, i keep seeing interesting posts about color schemes and design aesthetics, so I'm revising the order in which I'm putting up tutorials/tips on my website. I'll be putting up the "About Colors" diatribe in the "Aesthetics" section of my site (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Very nice introduction. Pretty well armed for a tourism planet. But then again, when I lived in Florida, a lot of people had guns, so... But, anyway, that a very cool model. Its got a nice organic feel to it. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

(...) old-school! Its been a long time since an MOC has made its way into this newsgroup. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone MOCs

Hmmm. My first time wandering into Aquazone. Not a lot happening, eh? Figured I'd help out by posting a message. First, I agree with Felix's comments about the potential for the Martian sets. Particularly if you're building in blue, the addition of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Aeons ago, on the ocean world of Aquine, changes in their sun's energy output forced the indegenous people to abandon their tiny island communities as they were engulfed by rising water from melting polar ice, so they moved their entire civilisation (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Martian possibilities for aquazone

I was thinking the new martian sets have a lot of potential for aquazone building. In particular, the large fans and robotic arm pieces. Plus the new colors offer a chance to build in a more under water camoflouge-ish scheme. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I need an inventory of 6100

look at (URL) you will find scans of this set.. Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39C84E36.9BD517....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) Does this chitchat need to be posted to ALL These groups? Suggest you trim followups to the appropriate group. (In this case .space??) Thanks ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) We'll Talk (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Preview

A 11 sec. preview of the film BRAIN DAMAGE is now showing at (URL) film will be released by next friday Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Possible buyout?

Here is the things I want more info on: Hopper. The design looks neat. Can Griffon Industries buy it out from you? We need a dropship. And yours is da best. Griffon Industries 'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...' Rick Hallman (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

(...) Soon (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

Looks nice. Do you have larger pictures of the tiger hawk and S24. They look neat. Brad Robert Thomas <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5oJvq.L9F@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

OOPS.....No url Here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  new site

Ok I got my site up today. Please have a look Besure to check out the films area. I know its a space theme but I am Posting everywhere for the films Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: Not much action here lately!

You just need to log into your acount and do "Upload." Then, select browse to find a local JPEG file from your machine. If you explain what your problem is, I'd be happy to help. Rob Drechsel <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Mate when you are young things change very quick, you discover girls, cars, better games ect, but believe me in years to come you will remember the good times when you built things using your imagination or remember looking at some models (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) DO NOT SELL! DO NOT SELL! I was in your *EXACT* situation when I was 15. I had collected for a few years (this was 1983, so I had a nice bit of classic space) but had stopped playing with them about a year before the move. I packed them up and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I went through a brief "dark age" period from ages 10 to 12 and I'm not sure if I have completely come out of it yet (I am 14 now). I am absolutely crazy about the Technic and Mindstorms series, but have never really regained my interest in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Could we consider trimming ALL the theme groups out of followups and slimming down to just .general? While this is interesting and posting to lots of themes gets lots of attention, setting proper followups is only polite. Thanks. FUT .general ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) Definitely. Also, try another creative medium. When I was in my teens I gave up building Lego spaceships, and I began drawing spaceships and making plastic models of spaceships, then later I was making (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Well, of course, as with anything else, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. If you feel ok building on your own, keep doing so- I built stuff for a long time with no one really to share it with (while my friends all know I collect (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I have to agree with this whole-heartedly.. My entire lego collection from when I was a kid ended up being sold off as part of one of our yard sales for a measly $5.. That's right, the entire lot, hundreds of dollars worth of classic space (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sergio! Don't jump! Please, come back in through the window and get off that ledge! It doesn't have to end this way! Look, we all care about you! Don't do this thing! Things will get better, it's going to be OK, just come back inside!! :^) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact