 Aquazone / 325
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:33:05 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
"Hydro something or other"? Do you mean the "Neptune Discovery Lab (set 6195)"?

Why, yes!

And the truly embarrassing part is that as I wrote that yesterday, I could
have looked over my left shoulder and seen the box for one of the four
copies I have purchased for around the price you mentioned.  I am always
amazed at the manner in which some Lugnuts seem to have the set numbers and
names memorized.  Heck, some even have the type and number of each of the
elements in a set down. If memory serves, the 6195 has 1 of those yellow
wall corners in each set.

I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always have to look up set
numbers.  I just don't put in the verbiage describing my lookup.

So I'll write "Aquazone Neptune Discovery Lab #6195" instead of "the big
Aquanauts lab, let me see, it was Neptune's Lab or something, <dig, dig,
search> oh, yeah: number 6195, and the name is Neptune's Discovery Lab".

:)

Steve