 Aquazone / 324
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
"Hydro something or other"? Do you mean the "Neptune Discovery Lab (set 6195)"?

Why, yes!

And the truly embarrassing part is that as I wrote that yesterday, I could
have looked over my left shoulder and seen the box for one of the four
copies I have purchased for around the price you mentioned.  I am always
amazed at the manner in which some Lugnuts seem to have the set numbers and
names memorized.  Heck, some even have the type and number of each of the
elements in a set down. If memory serves, the 6195 has 1 of those yellow
wall corners in each set.

-- Richard (who walks away murmuring: "public static void main, public
static void main...")