 Aquazone / 323
Re: 2443 Hinge Window Frame 1 x 4 x 3 with Octagonal Panel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:47:16 GMT

That piece (2 of them) are available in the biggest aquashark set. It may be
available at a site that sells discontinued lego sets like the vault
( http://www.insidethevault.com ) or brickfan. Don't pay more for the single
piece than you can get the set for. It is a good buy, because it comes with
lots of great pieces like transparent orange "slave 1" windshields, a light
blue classic space baseplate(with aquazone printing), and a blue BURP (big ugly
rock piece, if you or someone else dosen't know).

NICK

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi, I'm looking for two of the above items, here is a link to see what the
piece looks like:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2443

If you have a few that you'd like to sell or possibly trade, please let me • know.

-Adam