 Space / 6155
Re: About Colors article is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:36:21 GMT

Paul Hartzog wrote:

ha ha,
haven't seen that kit, what number is it?
mebbe post a link to
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/#### w/ the set #?

however,
i'm glad to see that my article was provocative
mebbe the folks @ TLC should read it, too ;-)

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5987

It's the "BIG" Dinosaur set. A cute idea, but a rather bizarre
undertaking. Not sure if they supposedly cobbled it together with
whatever they could find on the island, or if it just meant that their
interior decorator was decidedly NOT gay.

Matt