 Space / 6152
Re: About Colors article is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:48:37 GMT

ha ha,
haven't seen that kit, what number is it?
mebbe post a link to
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/#### w/ the set #?

however,
i'm glad to see that my article was provocative
mebbe the folks @ TLC should read it, too ;-)

-paul

(article is @ http://63.226.106.19/lego )

In lugnet.space, Matt Brooks writes:
Ya know, I was thinking about this article this weekend while I was
building the Dino Research COmpound, and I couldn't help but wonder...

WHO was the color blind, aesthetically impaired individual who came up
with the color scheme for this set? It uses brown, white, light grey,
tan, green, yellow, red, black, AND dark grey,. All of it jumbled
together in no way, shape, or form to be organized or appealing to the
eye. It looks like a bunch of sad clowns exploded on this set? The ONLY
piece I liked was the airplane. The rest of it is just so many spare
parts for Castle, as far as I can see.

What does everyone else think?