 Aquazone / 285
Re: Not much action here lately!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:58:51 GMT

You just need to log into your acount and do "Upload."  Then, select browse
to find a local JPEG file from your machine.

If you explain what your problem is, I'd be happy to help.

Rob Drechsel <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.aquazone, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hey - Where are the posts!

I haven't had a chance to build much aquazone since all my LEGO is • packed.

I'd post some temp images, but I can't figure out how to upload stuff to
brickshelf.

Rob