 Announcements / 1000
999  |  1001
Subject:
Soaking Wet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:41:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As a tribute to my favorite theme, I've created Soaking Wet, a guide to
Aquazone MOCs and information.

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/SoakingWet.html

I will attempt to update the page with each announcement of new MOCs or
aquazone sites.  Please have a look.  If you would like to be added to the
site, or would prefer your link changed in some way, just let me know.
Hopefully I'll be linking lots of new MOCs from all of you in the future!

Felix