 Aquazone / 308
Re: Some aqua la vida loca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 01:47:51 GMT

The mecha is pretty cool, but that sub rocks!  Your use of the round 4x4's
as weapon mounts is great.  The front ducted intakes are a very nice touch
as well.  Too bad you don't have a few more shots of it- it looks like you
have a bunch of hatches across the middle area.  The overall shape reminds
me of something caught between the big Hydronauts sub <set:6180> and the
original big Aquanauts sub <set:6175>.  But with much better detailing than
either of them.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
I think I'm the only person on Lugnet wothout a digital camera.  I certainly
was the only one at the Chicago fest last Saturday without one.  Thankfully,
Tim Courtney was kind enough to post some pics of my creations.  Have a
look.  I have an Auquanauts sub and an AquaSharks mecha.

LMKWYT

Felix