 Aquazone / 365
Re: Is this group coming back to life???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Brad Hamilton writes:
There seem to be many new MOC posts here lately.

That's good because Aquazone is still one of my favorite themes.

Mine too, and will continue to be so.  I think with the LoM set pieces and
Alpha Team we are apt to see more creations.  I'm planning on making a site
listing for aquazone in the same manner as Franf F has done for castle and
pirates.  I hope to work on it this weekend as well as update my page.

I have a suspicion that Auquazone will come back and so will pirates, and
wild west.  The reason I say that is because these themes went over very
well when they came out.  If TLG's market group turns over every ten years,
wouldn't it be wise to bring these sets back and sell something similiar to
a whole new generation?

Felix