 Aquazone / 363
Re: Is this group coming back to life???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Brad Hamilton writes:
There seem to be many new MOC posts here lately.

That's good because Aquazone is still one of my favorite themes.

Right now, I'm building town, but I'll be back to Aquazone in no time.

personally, I'm not a fan of Aquazone, but am very interested in adding
the Neptune set???  (I think that's the name) to my town for a research/
learning center....it would also give something constructive for the
"Alpha Team" to do (whenever I feel like I need to buy them - probably when
and if they put out a HQ or other useful alpha team buildings).