 Announcements / Peeron™ / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 01:40:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ever wonder if you could build a set from parts already in your
collection? Now you can find out! From any set inventory, click on "Try
to build" in the "My Parts" section on the right, and the system will
compare the parts needed to build to the list of parts in your
collection.

It will give you the list of the parts in the set, marking each line to
say if you have all the parts needed for it in the right color, if you
can use other colors to make up for missing parts, or if you need more
of a certain part.

Please note that this feature does not take part notes into account, nor
can it use entries in the inventory without part numbers.

Take a look, and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Dan and Jennifer Boger
http://www.peeron.com