 Inventories / 49
Re: Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 13:30:15 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Kevin Salm writes:

I could not get it to work for me.  I downloaded my set list (twice) and then
punched up a several sets that I own.  All results came back with nasty Red
text telling me I need all the parts to build those sets.

I've added a button at the bottom of the set list view
(http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/myparts) that allows you to initiate a
download manually from LUGNET.  This will allow you to have changes to your set
list reflected on Peeron without having to wait for the scheduled download.

Give it another shot, let me know if it works!

Dan