 Inventories / 48
Re: Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 11:12:05 GMT

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 07:33:17AM +0000, Kevin Salm wrote:
In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger writes:

It will give you the list of the parts in the set, marking each line to
say if you have all the parts needed for it in the right color, if you
can use other colors to make up for missing parts, or if you need more
of a certain part.

Take a look, and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

I could not get it to work for me.  I downloaded my set list (twice) and then
punched up a several sets that I own.  All results came back with nasty Red
text telling me I need all the parts to build those sets.

What did I do wrong??

When you say you downloaded your set list, what do you mean?  If you
just entered your lugnet id, it takes a bit until the server goes to
download your set list.  If you go to

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/myparts

do you see your sets?

LMK!