 Inventories / 70
Re: Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 12:38:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<snip>

I am not privy to all the internal discussion nor do I want to comment about
who said what (how would I know?). I just hope that this difference is
resolved rather than growing into a rift.

The community sites are isolated enough as it is, and I've always held up
LUGNET-Peeron cooperation as a model for other sites to emulate.

If there's anything those of us in the community can do to help, you have
but to ask.