 Inventories / 52
Re: Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 17:08:59 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger writes:

It will give you the list of the parts in the set, marking each line to
say if you have all the parts needed for it in the right color, if you
can use other colors to make up for missing parts, or if you need more
of a certain part.

Take a look, and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

I could not get it to work for me.  I downloaded my set list (twice) and then
punched up a several sets that I own.  All results came back with nasty Red
text telling me I need all the parts to build those sets.

What did I do wrong??

__Kevin Salm__

Well, mine came back OK with the exception of the replacement part
quantities. Mine were all off by a factor of three for the Gungan Sub and by
a factor of two for the Fire Patrol Copter (each of which I own). If there
was one needed to build, it said that I needed three replacements. If there
was two needed to build, it said that I needed six replacements. And so
on... Unless that's a penalty for using the wrong color :-)

I like how it ignores the official sets that I have inventoried.

Cool feature.

Is there any way that I can download a complete inventory for my collection
to see all of my pieces in various types/colors?

-Duane