 Inventories / 79
Re: Build sets from "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:24:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.inv, Dan Boger writes:
<snips here and elsewhere>
And that's after it was already encouraging
people to sign up for LUGNET user IDs (which Peeron doesn't make any
profit off). We have always supported LUGNET, the Guide, the Newsgroups,
the _concept_.

For the record, it was Peeron's "My parts" feature that got me to bust my
inertia and send in my LUGNET membership installment payment.