 Announcements / Peeron™ / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Build MOCs with "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 03:20:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'd like to announce an enhancement to "My Parts". You can now upload
DAT files to the system, to see if you have all the parts needed to
build it! Check if you can build MOCs posted as DAT files, or your own
virtual creations.

Just go to:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/build

And pick one of the three options:

* Enter a set number to build from an inventory from Peeron
* Upload a DAT file from your computer's hard disk
* Enter a URL to build a DAT from a different site, like Brickshelf, or
  BI Portal.

Note that the DAT support is still basic, with no support for MPDs or
complex parts. We hope to provide that functionality soon.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com