 Announcements / Peeron™ / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
My Parts even if you are not a member!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:11:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

functionality to allow fans who are not LUGNET members to take
advantage of this feature.

To add a set to "My Parts", just go to that set on Peeron, and
click on "Add Copy" on the right.

Note that this can also be used now to allow LUGNET members that
keep their set list private to load it into Peeron.  We're also
working on a more direct import to make this transfer easy.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Dan and Jennifer Boger

FUT lugnet.inv