 Animation / 195
Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Eric Lanteigne writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Todd Lehman writes:
Was it the film entitled "2001: A LEGO Odyssey"?  Maybe TLC was just upset
about the name and not about the content... (?)

Nope, it was One: A Space Odyssey.  Two different films done by two
different people.

I think that LEGO is way overstepping its bounds on this one...especially if
they want to foster goodwill with the fan community.

-Tim

Can we have the link to see what's so disturbing about it.

Eric.

I think this link points to what he's talking about:
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=140953&article=77

jt