 Administrative / Terms of Use / 190
Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, James Powell writes:
LSI has _NOT_ opted to publicly post what they privately E-mailed to Todd
on this issue.  So, we are into the land of speculation as to if LSI
considered it proprietary.

Give them time.  Brad said they are doing an investigation into the incident
and will post about it when they have more facts.

--Todd