 Administrative / Terms of Use / 169
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, James Powell writes:
[...]
Go to: www.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=522 to see exactly what I said.  Either
what (Todd) wrote above is true, or (Todd) should get rid of it, or mark it
as being historic.(1)
[...]

I have added a notice to the /admin/plan/ page which reads:

   Notice:  This is a historical document which outlines site philosophy,
   motivations, directions, intentions, and so forth.  This document does
   not have any bearing on or connection with the Terms of Use Agreement.

--Todd