 Administrative / Terms of Use / 174
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
[...]
What the plan document says has absolutely no bearing on what you can and
cannot post.  You did not agree to abide by what it contains.  Use your
head, man!

Forgive me, that was rude.  What I mean is, slow down, take a breather here.
Think things through a bit more.

I have (and don't worry, I'm not likely to go postal over it!)

Forgive me for asking, but I thought the _purpose_ of LUGNET was to:

www.lugnet.com/admin/plan

do all of the above.

The limits on LUGNET are imposed by:

www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/?p=agreement

And, from _my_ reading of Jorge's orginal post, and his responses, and the
above,
Todd, you should have told Lego to ask Jorge to get rid of the info...it is not
your business (or copywrite) other than for items that are clearly in the
TOS...and this is not, since Jorge said that he would have given that info out
to a customer, had one asked.

I think some _concrete_ clear rules are in order here Todd.

I asked yesterday about them, I know they have been asked about before.  Please
do something (it is your site, after all) about adressing these issues.  I
would suggest you consult a attorney (yes, I know it costs $$$) and then put a
statement of what _cannot_ be posted here...otherwise, if I find something like
this out, and it gets "removed" I _will_ be upset.

I'm to the point where discussion with you right now is not worth the
effort...nothing either one of us can do will push the other into a change.

I think the ball is in LUGNET's court, and that LUGNET _must_ have clear rules
on this issue.

James