 Administrative / Suggestions / 1071
Re: csotw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:02:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
There are a few people interested in running/helping with a continuation of
Cool LEGO Site of the Week, and I know I'm not alone in wanting it back. Let's
begin a fresh conversation on this!

Here are some prior comments:

  http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=36146
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=1720
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9930
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8442
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9592
  http://news.lugnet.com/fun/?n=617

  http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=35970
  (I was upset when writing that post, and regret its harshness)

related idea:
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9930

CLSotW's current home:
  http://www.lugnet.com/cool/

Some issues to focus on:

- best format. Brainstorm!(What'd be fun, most fair, best exposure)
- how to execute it (working it in to LUGNET. forms? coding)
- who'd be involved. their roles.
- ease of maintenance, automation? longevity.
- relationship to the past CLSotW project
- hosted by LUGNET? votes cast as LUGNET members?

My biggest concern has been my lack of resources to devote to a new startup. So
your help and energy are really appreciated!

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

for more volunteer opportunities, visit http://news.lugnet.com/admin/helpwanted

I have also put in My offer to help maintain both the csotw and banner pages for
admin  I have time on my hands and I am at my pc pretty much 24/7 as I work
online.Just waiting to hear  if admin wants this  and hopefully it'll be up and
running soon :)
regards Shay