 Administrative / Suggestions / 396
Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:07:59 GMT

"William Movish" <ynpw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Steven Combs writes:

I agree with T.J. and Bruce on this one.  But what do you call it?  LEGO
Site of the Every Other Week?  Or do you just keep the same name and
everyone understands the "real deal?"

Cool Lego Site of the Fortnight!

This may just be my love of archaism talking, but I'd certainly be proud • to
be lauded from such a site.

That fits perfectly and that word is in common everyday use in the UK.

Huw