 Administrative / Suggestions / 397
Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:59:05 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> writes:
"William Movish" <ynpw@yahoo.com> wrote:
Cool Lego Site of the Fortnight!

This may just be my love of archaism talking, but I'd certainly be
proud to be lauded from such a site.

That fits perfectly and that word is in common everyday use in the UK.

But in the USA, most people find it archaic, if they even know what it
means at all.  I think it'd be better to use terms that make sense to
all readers.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!