 Administrative / General / 8561
Re: Excessive Cross Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:17:40 GMT

Yes, if you post to .lsahs, it requires a followup when sent via NNTP.

Dan Boger wrote:

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 12:30:07AM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
But automation doesn't help nntp or mail so I dunno.

it does - I think.  When you post to .annouce, even from mail or nntp,
doesn't it require a followup?  if so, adding a few other rules to that
check should be quite possible...

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6600_2>:  Highway Construction (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town/City Center), '00, 310 pcs, 5 figs