 Administrative / General / 8558
Re: Excessive Cross Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:20:38 GMT

Thanks!!!!

Rose

Rob Doucette wrote in message ...
"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G5vI3n.J1v@lugnet.com...

We almost always post through our newsreader. If I cross post something I
can not specify where follow-ups are posted. Is there someway to do this?

Rose

You should have an option in your newsreader to View all Headers which • would
give you the Followup-To:, Reply-To:, etc., fields.

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/