 Administrative / General / 8524
8523  |  8525
Subject:
Dot view parameterizable?? (Re: Excessive Cross Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

when the dots
go away, it's painfull to peruse the thread.

I would like to put into the enhancement hopper the idea of setting a
personal preference for how big the tree view should be allowed to get
before it is suppressed. I'm willing to pay a bit more delay to get larger
trees, some others may want to suppress them sooner than the current amount
(100 dots??)

Just a suggestion.

Another suggestion, can we have a suggestion box?