 Administrative / General / 8545
Re: Dot view parameterizable?? (Re: Excessive Cross Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

when the dots
go away, it's painfull to peruse the thread.

I would like to put into the enhancement hopper the idea of setting a
personal preference for how big the tree view should be allowed to get
before it is suppressed. I'm willing to pay a bit more delay to get larger
trees, some others may want to suppress them sooner than the current amount
(100 dots??)

Not entirely sure of what I am talking about here, but would not the delay
be caused by more processor time, which is something that we want to get
away from? Anyways, you can always choose to view the dots when they are
suppressed.

Just a suggestion.

Another suggestion, can we have a suggestion box?

.admin.general

Just invoke the name of the man who can make your dream a reality. ;-) So
far he has done a great job at responding.

Jude