 Administrative / General / 7486
Re: jump.cgi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:05:10 GMT

Does the same delay occur when you use NN or Lynx or Operaa as when you use
MSIE?

Can't help you there, I only have MSIE.

What happens when you click each of these links?--

http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx:4

4 second delay

http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi%
3Flugnet.loc.us.tn.knx:4

10 second delay

http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/tn/knx/?n=4

8 second delay

http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://www.yahoo.com/

About a 4 second delay.

I did a screen capture of #2; you'll find it located temporarily at
http://www.sunteleia.com/delay/delay.gif if you want.

--
  David Schilling