 Administrative / General / 7477
Re: jump.cgi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:46:14 GMT

David Schilling <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote:
I have a 768 DSL connection, and I also get a 4 to 5 second delay.  I've
seen this a lot recently as well, but haven't mentioned it because I wanted
to see what types of links do this.

I see no problem either at home or at work. At home, I've got SDSL at 768,
and at work there's an amazingly fast connection (think it's currently dual
45Mbit to the general internet).

This is with either Mozilla (nightly) or Netscape 4.7x under Linux.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/