 Administrative / General / 4926
4925  |  4927
Subject:
My Last Word on This(?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:38:23 GMT

Frankly, I don't see why you're continuing to defend an idea that has zero
public support, and such obvious public opposition.

I’d be mad if I thought this would work. I suppose I really just wanted to see
what the range of opinion is. The RTL point raised a few times is hard to
argue against as it is very much a “chicken & egg” issue (IMO). If LUGNet does
continue to grow, and I assume it will, my suggestion would never work as more
and more stuff would be posted for auction (a point which was not raised?).
However, this growth may also mean that the current market structure is too
restrictive, then I suppose the parallel theme.market groups Eric J. mentioned
may well come into being…. but then again perhaps not?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> Alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.