 Administrative / General / 4927
4926  |  4928
Subject:
Changes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:40:24 GMT

Hi folks.
I'm probably gonna open up a can of worms here, so I'll press on knowing the
consequences.
LUGNET's terms or use were developed by Todd Lehman, for use primarily for
Todd Lehman, endorsed by you, (anyone reading this because you are reading
it,) for Todd Lehman's entertainment. Um, period.

Look, I don't nessecarily have to like any change he makes, endorse any
change he makes, or champion any change he makes. I do, if I want to continue
to utilize this wonderful resource, is understand and comply with the rules
that he sets. For better or worse, good or ill, THIS IS TODD's WORLD, (yelling
added for emphasis). It' his, bottom to top. Some of us have financially
supported this endevor, but in endorsement there was no clause that said we
had any say in it's evolution or the developement of rules.

  Now, I cannot believe that Todd would not think of the best interests of the
majority of those that utilize this site. And on more than one occassion he's
seen fit to be compromising. But don't for the life of your good natures think
that just because some of you think doing X is a good idea, it equates to
everyone doing X is a Great idea, and Todd is gonna sign off on it.  From what
I've seen, Todd is somewhat methodical in his decision making and does changes
with much for-thought and precision.

I enjoy LUGNET. I recommend LUGNET to everyone I meet and the subject of Lego
comes up. I utilize LUGNET on an almost daily basis. I would like to think
that I'll be able to do so well into the future.

  That's all I've got to say.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****