 Administrative / General / 4988
Re: Changes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:30:27 GMT

I agree with everything snipped.

Richard Schamus wrote:

I enjoy LUGNET. I recommend LUGNET to everyone I meet and the subject of Lego
comes up. I utilize LUGNET on an almost daily basis. I would like to think
that I'll be able to do so well into the future.

One concern I have is the front page. I think we need a new front page
(what you get when you say lugnet.com in your browser, which is what I
tell randoms I meet in the lego aisle, etc) sooner rather than later.

The current front page airs whatever dirty laundry happened to hit admin
council in the last 60 seconds, if some hit. It may convey the wrong
impression about LUGNET and turn people off

The new front page, which has been discussed, ought to highlight the
resources here more and the current discussion less. That's my opinion,
and it's a perception by newbie thing

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!