 Administrative / General / 4891
Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.council, Scott A wrote:

[clipped a bunch of stuff about allowing auction announcements in a
large number of groups, thus enouraging auctioneers to spam lugnet, and
causing members of .council extra work at no benefit to themselves or
the community.]

No "knee jerk" reactions please.

Well, you asked nicely, but I've got to go with my knee-jerk:

This would be a Bad Thing.  Quite possibly a Very Bad Thing.

Steve