 Administrative / General / 4995
Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott A wrote:

We wouldn't want the discussion groups to
be as noisy as RTL is now, would we?

This is very much a "chicken & egg" debate.

You've used this "chicken & egg" response twice (at least), so I'm
responding to it.

RTL came first.  This is a fact.

Part of the reason Lugnet is structured the way it is, is in response to
what happened to RTL.  In particular the commercial posts.

I'm not seeing any analogy to "chicken and egg" here.  The order of
events, the cause and effect are very clear.

Steve